If your financial picture is straightforward, why shouldn’t your tax preparation be straightforward, too?
Introducing Snap Tax Preparation Service
At Kauffman CPA Company, we want it be easier for families and individuals to file their tax returns. We want you to enjoy the ease of online tax filing with the reassurance that a professional is preparing your taxes. With our Snap Tax Service, you can submit your files online when you want, without having to schedule a meeting with a tax professional. We will then prepare your tax return and file it on your behalf, normally within 1 week of receiving your files.
Kauffman’s Snap Tax makes tax season enjoyable:
- Stop stressing about filing your taxes on your own.
- Rely on a tax expert to analyze your situation & find you every refund and deduction you deserve.
- Have confidence that your tax preparation is in experienced hands.
- Enjoy convenient access to your tax professional, who is just a phone call or email away.
Benefits of Snap Tax:
- Fast. You’ll know instantly whether you qualify for the Simple Tax Service. And your tax return will be filed within 1 week of submitting all necessary paperwork.
- Secure. We use strong encryption so all your personal data is secured.
- Accurate. A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will file your return, so you know it will be correct and compliant with all current tax laws.
- Affordable. Our Snap Tax Service is more affordable and takes less time than meeting with a tax professional.
Here’s How the Process Works:
1. Find out if you qualify.
Fill out our 5-step questionnaire to see if your tax return qualifies for our Snap Tax service.
2. Create an account.
If you qualify for service, we will email you login information for our secure Customer Portal. This is where you will upload your tax forms and confidential information.
3. Sign a Letter of Engagement.
We will send you a Tax Arrangement letter, which you can sign electronically. This document gives us the authorization to prepare and file your taxes on your behalf.
4. Send Kauffman CPA your paperwork.
In January of the new year, you should receive all your tax documents from employers and investments. When you receive them, upload them to our secure Client Portal. Digital files, scans, and photos will work.
5. File your return.
Once we get all the correct documents we need, our team will process your tax return, usually within 1 week. If we have any further questions, we will give you a call or send a quick email – whichever you prefer. When it’s ready, we will submit your federal, state, and local returns on your behalf.